Monday, January 24, 2011

Brett Favre > or < Aaron Rodgers?


The weekend's Inequality here!

The week's results here!

Brett Favre is a former Green Bay Packer Quarterback in the NFL. He also played for a year with the NY Jets and two years with the Minnesota Vikings. Favre is known for his risky throws - many of which have paid off. He holds almost all major NFL Quarterback career records including touchdowns and most consecutive starts (and interceptions). He brought his team to the Super Bowl twice, winning in the 1996-1997 season.


Aaron Rodgers is the current Green Bay Packer Quarterback. He is a methodical, precise passer who makes a lot of plays on his feet as well. Rodgers is extremely efficient, holding the highest career passer rating (98.6) for quarterbacks with at least 1,500 attempts. Rodgers has also played with an extremely high passer rating in the playoffs. He is bringing his team to the Super Bowl for the first time this year.


5 comments:

  1. Favre is a traitor. Booo Favre!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you're asking me who is better. My current boyfriend or my old boyfriend. Yes, I have so many more memories with my old boyfriend. After all, he taught me everything I know about relationships, love, commitment, etc. But he also broke my heart. And that is hard to take back. My new beau, he's still learning and yes, sometimes when we're in the sack, I still think about my ex. I don't mean to. It just happens. But the truth is that it is over between me and my ex. There is no way that we will ever be together again and I have accepted that and I am 100% committed to this new relationship. I want it to work and I see a long and happy future for the two of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost voted for A-Rod for the simple fact that I'm jealous that Brett forgot to send me his dick pic. Why, Brett!?

    ReplyDelete