Friday, January 21, 2011

Pizza Hut > or < Domino's?


Yesterday's Inequality here!

Pizza Hut is an American restaurant chain and international franchise that offers many types of pizza, breadsticks, pasta, buffalo wings, garlic bread, and more. There are about 34,000 restaurants in over 100 countries.

Domino's is an international pizza delivery corporation founded in 1960. The menu includes pizza, oven-baked sandwiches, pasta, breadsticks, and more. There are nearly 9,000 restaurants in 61 countries.

2 comments:

  1. I went Domino's for 2 reasons: 1) Junior High Domino's was divine, 2) a bad experience at a trashy Pizza Hut has turned me off.

    JH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I don't think they taste any different. I went Pizza Hut because they usually have better deals. I prefer Papa Johns.

    ReplyDelete