Monday, January 17, 2011

Subway > or < Cousins?


Yesterday's Inequality here!

Last week's results here!

Subway is designed for the customer to have their sandwich the way they want it. You don't have to worry about special ordering or take the chance of your sandwich requests not being fulfilled by the sandwich artist in the back. Subway makes your sub in front of you and asks what you want on it along the way, ensuring sub accuracy.

Cousins Subs offers predetermined sub creations that you can order special if you want to subtract or add ingredients. This setup is risky because your special request may not be executed properly or even at all. Additionally, it is not as obvious what ingredients Cousins offers, making the ordering process sluggish and uncomfortable.

3 comments:

  1. It's important to me to have my choices. Subway all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hungry for some Subway right now actually. I could really go for a foot-long black forest ham with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, green peppers, and ranch. Mmmmmm...delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, I have only ever been to a Cousins once and it was not good, so I choose Subway here. In general, I like Subway but I have been to a few that were horrible with crusty bread and nasty people making your food. The cookies are a HUGE plus! With all of that said, I think Subway ranks second behind Jimmy Johns for me.

    JH

    ReplyDelete